Friday, April 29, 2011

Forget School - I Just Want To (Thrift) Shop

It's been 8 days since I last posted. I am just so busy with school. I'm finally finished with all the little projects I have to do, now I am concentrating on the three exams I have in the next 10 days. But that doesn't mean I haven't been going to GW, even though I found the prices to be a little high I managed to pick up a couple items...

This mirrored hook for $1.99
I've been on a Simply Shabby Chic finding spree lately, this was a bit expensive at $3.99. Since it is brand new with hardware attached, I'm hoping that it wasn't a clearance item that was priced less at Target. It's better for me not to know these things.
This frame was $2.99. The last thing I need is another frame, but I can't help myself - I love me an orate frame. I'm think of painting this.
I also got 8 small jars of glitter for .99c

Now moving on to things I didn't buy... (FYI my phone decided to take extra bad photos so proceed with caution)

This magazine rack was $12.99 & wobbly, I was debating but I left it.
This chair was $4.99 & a good redo candidate.
This end table would also be a good redo candidate - $12.99 or was it $14.99?
An adorable pink cake stand
I don't know why, but I liked this. It was $19.99 check out the damage (bottom center)
Back side

I'm not really sure when I am going to post my big frame redo. I'll tell you right now, I'm not loving the color maybe that's why I'm lagging. I haven't been doing as much studying as I should be doing so I'm going to (try to) concentrate on that until I have my sweet sweet summer break. I can hardly wait, it's making me a bit crazy to tell you the truth.

Linking up to: The Thrifty Groove
and Coastal Charm

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady. I also love Shabby Chic you have a good eye for finding nice things.I love your pink cake stand,this would look good with one of my Tablescapes.Im your newest follower on your Blog. I hope you come over and join my Blog also. Hope you have a Great Weekend.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some fun treasures this week! I love the new frame and can't wait to see what your do with it. Good luck on your exams! thanks for joining TTF. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete