Friday, March 25, 2011

Meh Target Day

I got the following:
Circo Top on clearance for $2 down from $8 (for my little girl cousin, C)
Circo Pants on clearance for $2.25 down from you guessed it $9 (also for C)
Crayola Glow Station for $3.24 (original price? 12.96?)
Ammonia
Biore cleanser and pore strips


After all the great reviews I got the glow station for my awesome cousin, K. I'm always buying him a ton of stuff, with the past 75% off Target toy clearance and the 90% off Valentines day stuff he is going to be a happy happy boy when he comes down to visit this weekend. Also I really love the Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser so I decided just to get it rather than use the cheap/free cleansers that I'm not so into. So anyway my subtotal was $11.60 with tax, $13.24. I used leftover GC's from the past glade deal to pay $5.95 OOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment